Haupia Macadamia Nut Bread Pudding
Recipe compliments of Shore Bird Broiler, Waikiki
Posted By: Shorebird Beach Broiler
Rating View Rating(1)
Already Voted! | 39 people have saved this recipe
Prep Time: 15 | Cook Time: 90 | Ready In: 105
- 15 croissant, preferably 1 day old
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup sugar, granulated
- 1 quart water
- 1/2 cup coconut, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Cut croissants into 1-inch cubes and spread along the bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking pan.
- Mix eggs, evaporated milk, coconut milk, and sugar; add water until it has a custard texture.
- Pour custard mixture over bread cubes.
- Top with shredded coconut and macadamia nuts.
- Bake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
User Reviewsview all ratingComments:
Reviewed on: Jun 10, 2019 By
Looks so luscious